Sunday, September 6, 2009

Nora's Blessing

Proud parents


Freshly Blessed!

Joe gave a great blessing as usual. I'm so glad that we had a chance to accomplish this today. I'm thankful for everyone who came to participate. Nora was very cooperative. Thank you Cheryl for the yummy meal afterwards!
Funny face :)
Showing off her pretty dress... SUPER BABY!

Grammy


The Weavers



Joe, Nora and Grandad


The Joyces, The Joyces and The Veazeys

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Great pics! Sorry I slacked off and forgot to help. Joe did a great job and his testimony was so awesome. Your family is so cute!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

I love the pictures, they are all really good, you have a photogenic family. I am sorry I missed the blessing, I am a slacker.

Melissa Hodgen said...

Looks like it was a wonderful day. Gotta get me one of those super baby pics.