You better not try to come between a girl and her chocolate. Abby snagged a Hershey Kiss from Megyn's room today and this is the result. I can't say that I look any different after I've gotten a hold of some chocolate. Although, I'd at least take the wrapper off. Abby ate the foil, the hershey tag...everything. Oh and let's not forget the teeny chocolate handprints all over Megyns room. Sneaky child!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
2 comments:
LOL!! She's adorable! I think all three of my kids have eaten the wrapper on a piece of candy before :) The floors look great!! We bought some floors @ lumber liquidators they should be here next Friday, wish us luck!!
I dont' know why they put that on there when you delete a comment, anyways, I put The floors LIKE great in the first one so I changed it ;)
Post a Comment