Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July









Nothing like great company to make a day awesome!! I have tons of pictures but here are a few including a couple with 2 of my brothers, 2 of my step brothers (actually I think 1 of them avoided the camera), my dad and my step mom(hmm looks like she avoided the camera too). It is always great to see them and I cry everytime they leave. I'm such a baby. There is a random picture of a girl twirling a fire batton. She was rather young and we were all watching with great concern as she made several attempts to light the thing. She soaked it in accelerant and then decided to go get a snack or something so she put the JAR of lighter fluid and the soaked batton in her car and walked away...we had our phones out ready to call 911. Oh and she did end up twirling for a while and it was entertaining while we waited for the fireworks to start.


Oh I also added some groovy pics of fireworks. I still haven't figured out this setting on my camera, but it's not like I have a lot of practice with it either. Still, the pictures looked kind of cool.

No comments: