




Our trip to California was awesome!! We enjoyed some of the local scene as well as the tourist-ey area. We, at the suggestion of several locals and former locals, enjoyed a burger at In-N-Out. We also ate at an awesome restaurant called BJ's. Great food, but the portions were huge! I also ate some of the spiciest Mexican food I've ever eaten at a place in the Kaleidoscope. It was really good and I have been craving super spicey stuff ever since! I have a million pictures and lots of great memories to share. Pics are going to include David and Sarah's amazing wedding (Megyn had the honor of being the flower girl), a trip to San Diego Zoo, Laguna Beach, and the San Diego and Los Angeles Temples. We had an absolute blast and have made ourselves a promise not to wait another 10 years before we do this again! The kids all had fun and have lots of groovy souvenirs. We are all recovering from sunburn and a time change but are getting back to normal in both respects. I literally have hundreds of pictures but am posting a few of my favorites (in no particular order. No, really I don't know how to get these in order on here) Oh and the closest we came to seeing a celebrity was the Batmobile! It was parked in our hotel parking lot our last night there. I had no idea what it was but Joe and James were screaming like girls...ok not really but they were REALLY excited. I think we have pictures of that thing from every angle. Imagine Joe's excitement when it was still there in the morning so he could take even more pictures of it in the daylight. Even I have to admit that it's pretty cool.
We had a wonderful time but as always, it's good to be home...just in time for school to start!
4 comments:
AWESOME!! Sounds like it was so much fun. And how great was in-n-out burger!! Yummy, and did you get the pazooki at bj's? Those things are soooo good!! Man, I am dying at how beautiful the temples were, I could kick myself for not going when I was there 2 years ago. I am definitely going whenever we get and this time Chris will be able to go with, it'll be all the better. Megyn looked so cute being the flower girl. Man, Joe and his brother don't look anything alike....JK!! Those Joyce genes are strong! I'm glad you guys had a great family vaca!! Hope to see you Sunday, I'm speaking, dun, dun, dunnnnnn!! LOL, it'll be fine, I'm going to have to read it off my paper though, because I am short on time for preparation, finals in one week, YIKES!! Miss you guys, we need to get together on one of my 10 days between semesters, lol, I know what will I do with my time ;)
See you Sunday! Kristie
Love the pictures, looks like the weather was perfect and absolutely beautiful. Your temple pictures are awesome. I've never seen the San Diego temple before but from your pictures it's definitely awesome.
I love the pictures of you guys on the beach - Oh man I am need of a relaxing beach vacation!
We are so glad y'all are back. It sounds like so much fun I'm going to have to plan a trip myself! I especially liked your picture of the bride in black and white with the flowers in color. Very cool. You have such a cute family!
awesome pix! california rocks! there's something about sunshine that makes a person happy! miss you guys!
Post a Comment