I can't get my card to communicate with the computer. I have lots of pics from the card that IS working, but I can't get the program to work *ugh*. AND I have some awesome pictures from the photographer that my step mom hired while we were visiting. I am so glad to have finally gotten back down to visit them. We all had a blast! We had an amazing Thanksgiving dinner, we went to the Aviation Museum in Pensacola, The Bass Pro Shop in Destin (this IS a big deal even if it doesn't sound like it, trust me), we had a great time at the photo shoot and just hanging around with family. It was really fun and I was all teary when it was time to go. I get more and more emotional each time.
Anyhow, stay tuned. I do have pics and will get them up asap!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment