Ok, so your phone must be ringing off the hook otherwise I'd be telling you more in person, Congratulations! I was just thinking today while working out (without you ahhhem . . .)that so far I am alone in the ward and that just doen't seem right, the world is now equalized thanks to you!-Chelsea
yeah, jess! babies rule! keep your eye on the baby! (okay, so maybe you're one of those lucky ones who glow while pregnant.) those kiddos couldn't ask for a better mommy.
7 comments:
Awesome! Congratulations! You are doing your part to increase attendance in the ward! Hee hee. We are so happy for you!
Wow. Congratulations! Does that mean you have to get a bigger minivan?
Yeah!!!! I'm so excited for you Jess!!
Ok, so your phone must be ringing off the hook otherwise I'd be telling you more in person, Congratulations! I was just thinking today while working out (without you ahhhem . . .)that so far I am alone in the ward and that just doen't seem right, the world is now equalized thanks to you!-Chelsea
I am so happy for you!! I hope you are not feeling sick. When are the renovations going to start on the house?
Congrats!
yeah, jess! babies rule! keep your eye on the baby! (okay, so maybe you're one of those lucky ones who glow while pregnant.) those kiddos couldn't ask for a better mommy.
Post a Comment