Another awesome trip to visit Dad and Janice and my siblings and step siblings. Thanks to Jereme and Alex for giving up your room for all of us to invade ;) We had a great time as always, but it never seems like we get to stay long enough. I really miss everyone! We all had fun at the waterpark, Shipwreck Island. I would have taken pictures but I was terrified of taking my new camera in the park. I did get pictures of us swimming at Dad's though. Abby is quite a water baby! We put a floatie on her and she would just go and go, though at first she wouldn't get out of the floating lounger. Once she was in the water it was pretty amazing. We tried to work with Mark on swimming w/out floats, it was a no go. And it's worth mentioning that no one got sunburned!! In addition to all of the fun in the water we watched the Penguins win the Stanley Cup! GO PENGUINS!! Dad and Janice made some of the best ribs and we have a new addiction for the kids...plants vs zombies. It's a computer game and I think Joe spent as much time on it as they did. It wasn't long before I had it uploaded at home.
Thank you Dad and Janice for everything! And now, the pictures...
Look they're all in this shot!

She has ON floats, she's IN a float and she has a noodle...I think we're good.

Dad throwing my brother Jonathan. I swear you couldn't throw him high enough!! He loved it!
My brother Thomas, so serious.
My brother Thomas, so serious.
2 comments:
It's great you had a good time with your family. Hope to see you soon!
I love the pictures!! I hope you will come down and swim with us.
Post a Comment