Saturday, June 6, 2009

Splash Pad!!

Ok I just gotta say how much we love this place! I've heard they're expanding, I hope they do. It's free, it's close and the kids get good and tired playing there!! So here are some pics. I hope you aren't blinded by our pastey whiteness. I always try to get lots of pics of everyone, but Megyn kept disappearing on me! Can you blame her though, this place was awesome and who wants to be still for pictures! She IS in the background of a lot of the pics I took. Eh, Maybe next time.
Megyn enjoyed spraying James! (see her way in the back there?)
Mark was happy when it was time to lay out in the sun.
But not when it was time to go.
Abby was cold :(

2 comments:

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Your kids are so cute!! I love the splash pad!!

Blake and Courtney said...

Where is the splash pad? I am going to have to get there!