ahhh yet another festive occassion to gather as family and eat good food, all with the added bonus of getting to blow things up (and maybe accidentally catch the yard on fire...not that anyone here did that, really)
Joe's sister Sarah and her husband Aaron were in town with their cute boys Jonathan and Matthew. Aaron really enjoys fireworks and he put on quite a show! I couldn't get any good pictures of the fireworks as they were going off but here is a picture of the stash beforehand.
Jonathan
JonathanMatthew - brand new! Cheryl made an awesome cake!
I promise I didn't pose my kids. I just asked them to let me take a picture of them all together and this is what they did. Pardon James shocked expression a big firework went off right as I snapped the pic...this was his effort not to turn away from the camera. I love that my kids appreciate my picture taking efforts.
Maybe this picture is better?
2 comments:
I love the pictures!! We did fireworks and we thought our neighbor was going to light our house on fire. I hope Megyn is okay, not too sunburned.
Your kids are getting to big. Cute pictures of them! I'm glad you guys had such a nice holiday.
Post a Comment