Monday, July 20, 2009

Bowling!

It's a little known fact that I was on a bowling league from the time I was 6 until I was about 14. I actually competed in a quite a few tournaments and did pretty well. One of my first jobs was at a bowling alley in the nursery during the adults night league. On top of all of that Joe and I went bowling for our first date! We also joined a league for a short time until I became pregnant with Megyn. I miss bowling!!! So, since Joe will be returning to work Wednesday :( we decided to take the kids bowling. I'm still limited on my activity so I just got to sit back and keep Nora quarantined in the sling, watch everyone else bowl and take pictures ...which was a bummer but hearing my kids say "this was the best day EVER" made it all worth it. Also I'm some sort of freak and I love bowling alley food (and ball park food and hospital food...it's true) So I was content with my over-priced french fries and chicken fingers.
So on to the pictures. Check out their form!!
ooh 7-10 split!!!
OUCH!

2 comments:

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Donovan and I went bowling for our first date also. I am no good but enjoy it. It looks like Mark and Abby are bowling with a watermelon.

Araksya Kennard said...

I love bowling, too. Jim is so good at that, he always beats me.
I love the sequence of the pictures - showing them ready to throw the ball, and then from the back. Nice work, Jessica!