I just can't believe it and more than that I don't want to believe it! Not fair!
Nora is a funny little person. She loves snuggling and really loves being bundled up (not exactly swaddled though). You'd think it was winter the way she likes to be covered in blankets and loves long sleeves. We recently figured out she had reflux and maybe a bit of colic to go along with that, but we've found a way of dealing with both issues and she's much happier. She loves being talked to. She also loves being swung/swayed or bounced which became quite a workout for me and Joe. We are unable to get much else done with all of the "workouts" she was giving us. Her new swing is on it's way as I type this. Megyn and James start school in a couple of days and while they're excited I'm a little sad. I like having them around, they're pretty funny. But also they are my biggest helpers when Joe is at work! They both love Nora tons and are practically fighting over who gets to hold her next. Mark likes to hold her too and I often catch him rubbing on her head or patting her belly (which she likes a lot) Abby is finally settling in to big sister-hood. She likes being a big helper, but wants us to treat her like the baby sometimes too. As long as I am a mind reader and know which Abby she wants to be, we're good. So there is a little micro-update. First day of school blog w/pics coming Thursday.
3 comments:
I can't believe she is a month old already!! I am glad you are figuring her out, it can be so hard sometimes.
Jessica, she is so cute, She looks like your other cute kids. Definitely a Joyce.
Precious pics! And I noticed your boppy - I have that exact same cover! :) I better get Zach's one month post up - you and Tricia are way ahead of me and yall have other kids! Putting me to shame!
Post a Comment