Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Day of School!!!



I'm so excited for them! I know they're going to have a great time. They were paired with teachers that seem to fit them perfectly. So after a yummy home made pancake breakfast it was off they go!
Megyn starts 4th Grade.
James starts 2nd Grade.
BYE KIDS!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

YEAH!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You can't get too excited now you have more at home than you do at school. They are all so big!! I can't believe Nora is already a month old, time flies!!!

Melissa Hodgen said...

I'll admit it, the last pic was my favorite. Shannon's 1st day is tomorrow, so I think I'll steal your idea and make a yummy breakfast.

Blake and Courtney said...

Cute post. And hey, we are blessing Zachary on Sept 6th. Blake's whole family is flying in for the event!

brit said...

okay, you are so funny! i am still laughing about our conversation in church. i wished we lived closer so we could relate crazy stories more often :)

and ps tell your BFF to update her blog! cathy, we want pictures!

Awesomest Andersons said...

I love the last picture!