A few degrees cooler would be perfect for me, but I'm not going to complain too much about this weather. It's a welcome change! Mark and Abby are pretty cute together. Mark seems to be getting more of his big boy face and Abby is looking less like the other kids and taking on more of her own look. I don't know who she favors anymore. I know she's cute though! These 2 were pretty entertaining to watch as they gathered acorns. Anyone who has been around them for any length of time knows they are near impossible to understand because they talk so fast. Somehow, they communicate with each other just fine. Sometimes with fists (or acorns), but I guess you just do what works. Here they are hanging out on the playground. I'm glad the kids love this thing. Facebookers, sorry for the repeats. I wish the lighting was better. I picked the wrong time of day for pics.
I love seeing the pictures again, they are so cute!! Abby is looking more like a girl, and less like her brother. We need to let all the kids play together on your awesome play ground sometime.
4 comments:
I love seeing the pictures again, they are so cute!! Abby is looking more like a girl, and less like her brother. We need to let all the kids play together on your awesome play ground sometime.
Your kids are so photogenic, I enjoy looking at their pictures again.
It's so nice when the kids get along well!
Now you need to take those acorns and decorate. You nailed it...the weather is finally fabulous!
I love that they are friends! It is so cute to see siblings interact with eachother, it also helps mom not have to entertain them.
Post a Comment