Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Nora's 4 month pictures

I always try to get professional pics of the kiddos before they get teeth. That typically is around 4 months. So, here are Nora's pics. I have to rave for Portrait Innovations in Trussville. Jeremy did a fantastic job and I was VERY impressed with the facility. Also, they print your pics out right there! No waiting 2 weeks and driving back out. It was awesome. Anyhow here are the pics. Nora is wearing one of the dresses my mom saved from when I was a baby. LOVE IT! Nora did so well and she made it really hard to pick which pictures to buy!

3 comments:

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

How cute!! She is so cute!!

Araksya Kennard said...

Nora looks so happy, and she smiles in all of them. Your dress is very pretty on her!

Blake and Courtney said...

So cute! Zach got his 3 month pictures taken a few weeks ago. we are going to see them this week! Hope they turn out as well as Nora's! :)