Monday, November 2, 2009

Abby's right of passage?

"I'm holding a bear. Nothing can go wrong if I'm holding a bear, right?"
"Umm no bear and this lady is putting marker on me. I clearly remember mommy saying NOT to draw on myself."
"Yes, there are 2 of them and now they have marker on them...do you KNOW my mom?"
"Hello? Waiting..."
"Ya know, maybe waiting wasn't so bad...let's do that again." ~Note watery eyes. However she didn't cry or even make a sound! When it was time to do the other ear I asked if she was ready and in a totally determined tone she said "uh HUH!"~
~quick look at how pretty!~
~The look of a 2 year old who clearly felt that my explaination of ear piercing was flawed.~
~2 earrings, 2 suckers~
ALL better...
And SO SO cute!!

4 comments:

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

OH, so cute!! Sheridon cried.

Tricia said...

Good job Abby! You are a woman now. I'm glad it went so well. She looks adorable! (I especially love the pic with two suckers!)

Araksya's Busy Kitchen said...

I love how you documented every step. Abby is so cute in all of them! At first I didn't know what was going on and I was a little worried thinking she was at a doctor's getting shots or something.
I am glad that Abby didn't cry and she was happy with her pierced ears.

Melissa Hodgen said...

She's a trooper and so stylin'! Great combo.