Today was a great day. Good food, lots of family around us and now as it all comes to an end a time to reflect. I am thankful for my husband and his commitment to our family and his callings. I am thankful for my beautiful and healthy children and all they teach me. And I am thankful for my spiritual relationship which keeps me going and helps me stay on a good path. With all that people as a whole are going through, I am thankful for our ability to thrive. For Joe's job and the benefits that comes with it, for our home, for our vehicles that continue to hang in there. For my husbands willingness to sacrifice with me so that we can have what we need now and what we want later. There is a lot to be thankful for and sometimes if you take a few minutes to reflect on that, the things you don't have aren't as apparent. I should take more time to reflect.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope it was full of all of the things that are most important.
No comments:
Post a Comment