Today was family picture day. We all got ready with out any problems. No accidental stains on clothes, or hair issues, or other little hiccups along the way. Made it to our appt on time. Got the photographer I like vs the one that I've never used. Had a 2pm appt and we were called in AT 2pm! And outta there by 2:39pm. For a family of 6, one of which being an infant, that has got to be a new record for getting pictures made! We got a family shot, just a shot w/all 4 kids and an individual of each kid. The kids were SO SO good. SO cooperative and sweet to each other. Everyone smiled, looked at the camera and just made some really sweet pictures. They were just amazing. Im so stinkin' excited I can barely breath. Pictures are a big deal for me. I can't wait to pick them up and get them up on my walls! I wish I had some to post right now. I get them on the 10th of Dec, just in time to get them out in Christmas cards!
Additionally, but somewhat un-related, we set up our Christmas decorations. Lights are up on the house thanks to Joe and his bravery and willingness to risk life and limb to illuminate our roofline. Tree is up and decorated. The best part about the tree is that none of my antique bulbs were broken this year. I really want to get some garland and ribbon for the front porch and then I think I'll be finished. I have to really put forth the effort to control myself or else we'd have a Griswald style Christmas.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
1 comment:
Taking photos of four kids at one time has to be the hardest thing on the planet. I can't wait to see 'em.
Post a Comment