WooHoo! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Whoa has it been busy. Paper, bows and twist ties have been flying everywhere! The kids were up at 6:30 this morning (not too bad) and it was go go go from there. I figured a slideshow of the event would be better than posting a million pictures. We were all REALLY good this year because we all got what we asked for from Santa! The kids had an opportunity to do shopping at their "Elf Mart" at their school which might explain some of the very creative gifts that Joe and I are holding in our pictures. My kids are awesome and they each had a little story about why they picked the gifts that they did. They did a GREAT job!! We all have full tummies from our traditional Ham and Egg Christmas breakfast. Some stocking goodies have also been consumed. (Im waiting for the sugar highs to subside) It has been a busy morning but here I am updating my blog. Well, Joe had to leave for work at 8:30 and the kids are playing with all of their new things so I thought I'd snag this opportunity to post.
I hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment