


Christmas with the Boczar's! I am so thankful that Dad and Janice are willing to make the trip up here for the sake of family time together. My cup overfloweth. My house had warmth and joy and playing and joking and cooking and all of the sounds of family and love. It was the lift I needed to get in the Christmas spirit. We had some good food including the traditional beets and horseraddish for the ham and also Pizzelles (but with not too much Anise...Boczar joke) The younger boys had a blast playing with stuff that was all new to them. My sons LOVE getting to hang out with their young Uncles. Sean was here which it's always great to spend some time with him. It was especially awesome to see him holding miss Abby, but I wasn't quick enough to snap a picture! It was just a sweet moment. But what we did snap a picture of was him sporting the latest in 'dark side' attire. Nathalie made the drive out and Jeremie and Alex made the trip this time too. Nat was an awesome help in the kitchen and with the kids. Jeremie and Alex have grown so much! They are practically grown men! The kids were soooo good and patient waiting for present time and it paid off. They really tore into everything when it was time and it was great. It was also Alex's birthday today so we took the opportunity to celebrate and honor that.
I will probably update with some additional pictures later on when I get some via email. Joe was handling the video camera and I was handling the kids, so we had limited ability to snap pictures. Check back for some action shots of hours of present wrapping being destroyed.
No comments:
Post a Comment