Abby and Mark are becoming pretty good buddies. Today we got out the Little People and Abby was much more interested in them than I would have thought. They had a pretty good time. Mark was really tolerant of Abby pulling a Godzilla on his set up. Instead of getting mad, he'd stop and follow her lead and just tear it all down. He was cracking up the whole time. And in case you can't tell, today was a blue eye day. Some days she goes green. I'm interested to see what she settles on. And yes most of my pictures seem fuzzy. It is hard to get a good shot when these monkeys move so much, plus I'm in need of a new camera in a bad way. I took probably 20 pictures today and these were the best of them! I was so disappointed that the others were so out of focus. Oh and just for kicks, I added the one of her standing because well, she's STANDING! The picture kind of freaks me out though because she was frantically waving her arm as I snapped the pic and as you can see it looks like she doesn't have an arm...I assure you she still has both arms.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment