Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Abbys new favorite thing to do



Abby loves to take out every single container that I own. To her credit, she does put them back. She usually puts them on her head too, but I wasn't fast enough with the camera this time. She is a curious little person who is helping me learn to let go of some of the less important things (like an organized cabinet). She's a lot of fun and her new word is "silly". She will put something on her head or find a pair of sunglasses to put on and then she giggles and says "silly" and grins. Gotta love it!

2 comments:

Young Baldwin said...

For some odd reason I can completely visualize Abby putting them on her head.:)That may be because I did the same thing...that was until I learned how to open the refrigerator...
I ,unlike Abby, never put them back!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

She is so cute!!! I am glad you can let go of that one thing!!