Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday to ME!



Ok so 30 is here. I admit it, I was kind of dreading it. Saying goodbye to my twenties was a little hard. But all of the awesome birthday phone calls(even though I missed most of them, sorry!)birthday cards, gifts and family being around me has made it awesome! I love that my Memaw still sends me a birthday check...somehow, it makes me not feel old. Megyn made me a great card, Joe got me a green ipod shuffle!! It's so tiny I'm afraid I might lose it, but he says it has an armband so maybe I'll be OK. He also ordered a Key Lime Pie from Eva's (a cute little bakery down the street). It had nothing to do with me putting the menu on the fridge, telling Megyn I want a key lime pie for my birthday and then telling her to "remind" daddy about it. My dad and Janice sent me a lovely pair of earrings. I hope they show up in the picture OK. Speaking of the pictures, I am battling a hefty cold that came on fast and heavy this afternoon...ignore big puffy red nose! Other than the cold I had a GREAT birthday. Thank you all for all of your well wishes, gifts and for making my 30 years here fantastic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang Jess, you're getting old!! :) LOL

Happy Birthday!! I didn't know it was your birthday! Yeah!! Enjoy the pie looks yummy!!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Hey thirty is just like 29 it is okay. I am glad you got a pie and a present. See you on Monday!! Happy Birthday!!