Sunday, October 26, 2008

Movie Night-Indiana Jones and the best ice cream cake EVAH!





















The Joyce's, the other Joyce's and the Veazey's all got together to celebrate a couple of the October birthdays and to watch the new Indiana Jones movie. And contrary to my blog title, it was not the new indiana jones movie about ice cream cake. Maybe I need to edit that. Anyhow, It was a good movie and everyone had fun. We cooked out and I made the ice cream cake mentioned in the title...here's the link http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/cookingschool/videos/videoplayer.htm?vid=506 It's awesome and it was a big hit. Yes, I'm bragging. I'm not a fantastic cook (is assembling ingredients really cooking??) but the few things I do make I'm proud to say have gone over quite well. The only complaint with this cake was that I didn't make 2 of them.
It was really cool to see everyone glued to the movie and just haning out together.
(fyi, not my pic of the cake. I forgot to take one. I got this off the web.)

1 comment:

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

How fun!! How could you forget to get a piece of cake?