Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Alabama Snow "storm"





A rare occasion worth taking millions of pictures of. Don't worry I won't post them all. But here are a few of my faves. I have TONS of pics of the woods. It was so pretty. But better than that, are the pics of the kids playing. Megyn James and Mark immediately started a snowball fight. Abby just liked the sound it made when she stomped in it. We didn't have mittens for her, so we used socks. She didn't care for them. In the end everyone was soaked and cold. Joe made hot chocolate, he's awesome like that.

3 comments:

Araksya Kennard said...

Love the pictures! Is that a bird on the tree?

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

I loved the snow day also!

Laralyn said...

That kind of snow in Alabama is insane. I bet you had a lot of fun with it!