Cupcake Tower!
Present Time!!!
Silly STRING!
Jim and Mark. These two crack me up. Mark didn't want Jim to go because "he is my best friend and I will miss him. He should sleep over." They were killing it on the 4-wheeler too.
Once you get over the initial shock of the insanely creative title you can enjoy reading all about us Joyces and what we've been up to lately.
Cupcake Tower!
Present Time!!!
Silly STRING!
Jim and Mark. These two crack me up. Mark didn't want Jim to go because "he is my best friend and I will miss him. He should sleep over." They were killing it on the 4-wheeler too.
2 comments:
Those cupcakes are soooo cute!! I am so sorry we missed it, looks like it was a success.
Cupcakes are awesome! You're too creative. And silly string? I love that stuff. How could it not have been a success!
Post a Comment