Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nothing to blog about

I feel like I've neglected my blog but there really hasn't been anything blog-worthy going on around here. James has the flu, Abby has something that I am referring to as flu-lite and I am getting something with symptoms that fall between the two. See, boring. Joe is doing tons better after his little scare at the ER. Finding out it was just low potassium was such a relief. He's on suppliments and other than adjusting to the newness of it he's been fine. Megyn is gearing up for her 9th birthday. I'm hoping that everyone is well by this weekend so we can celebrate as planned. She and Mark have both been spared of the plague. We did so well all winter and then these last 4 weeks have been miserable. Abby is asleep with a fever still. James is home from school since he had a fever last night of 104+. I've never seen the boy so still and quiet, I know he's really miserable. Sooo that's what's been going on around here and why I haven't been actively blogging. I suppose a I could post a bunch of pictures of the kids looking all sick and puny, but who wants to see that. Instead here is a picture of a cute monkey...I don't know why.

3 comments:

Araksya Kennard said...

Oh, that's miserable! I hope you'll all get better quickly. We missed you on Sunday!

brit said...

ha ha! awesome post. i love the monkey!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

I am so sorry that you all are sick. You had to post a monkey because that is what Mark loves. LOL