So, I have to come a publicly praise Joe. When he wants to do something for me he goes above and beyond to make sure it's right. And this recent event was no exception. Joe bought me a new camera! He said he thought I deserved to have "a big girl camera" so he got me a Canon Rebel. We'd been discussing it for a few months and I'd been doing my homework trying to be an informed consumer and all (read,I was trying to find the best deal with the most extras). Well in the meantime he was conspiring with a co-worker who had upgraded and was selling his previous camera...my new baby. Of course as with all major purchases, he couldn't make it a complete surprise but he brought it home for me to test drive and make sure it's what I wanted. It's an amazing camera and it came with some lovely goodies. I'm so excited. So if I didn't post enough pictures before I'm sure I will now. I'm still learning the ropes but once I get it all figured out I'm hoping to have some great shots. I'd love to take a picture of the camera, but it almost feels wrong to do so with my old point and shoot. It goes without saying that Joe is pretty amazing, but every once in a while I just have to let him and everyone else know how awesome he is. I don't do the whole jumping up and down screaming crying thing, but I hope he knows how much I appreciate him!
Here are a couple of snapshots of Abby and Mark. I was playing with the settings and the light isn't perfect, but I had to post SOMEthing!


2 comments:
I love the pictures! They both are so cute! Congratulations on your new camera. Looking forward to more pictures!
That is so nice of him to think of you. It really is the small things that count, I have to tell myself that or I wouldn't count much that Donovan does.
Congrats on the new camera!
Post a Comment