Friday, April 17, 2009

The girls new bunk beds!


We think they're awesome! Megyn's room is pretty tiny, but building up wasn't a huge deal. It did close in the room some, but at least she didn't lose much floor space. And yes, that bookshelf is blocking the ladder. We figured it'd be a good way to keep Abby from getting on the top. Megyn just climbs up the footboards. Abby has yet to sleep in her bed. I think we will make that transition over the summer so we don't interrupt Megyn's sleep schedule too much while she's in school. But I may try getting Abby to at least take naps in there...you know to make sure she's good and confused!

I LOVE the drawers underneath! STORAGE! We could swap the drawers out later for a trundle and have a 3rd bed in there...if we had to.

These two silly monkeys jumped in the bed and started cheesin' so I had to snap a shot!

2 comments:

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Awesome beds, I love the picture of those little one, I love them!!

Melissa Hodgen said...

Good investment. They are so cute...plus kids love them. Shannon's already asking me for some. Based on your pictures, maybe I will. Let me know where you got them because you're so good at deals.