Thursday, April 23, 2009

*sigh* Mascara

Sad thing is, I think she did better than I do most days and she didn't have a mirror!! I knew this was coming. She's been watching my makeup routine far too closely the past few days. And I get credit for grabbing the camera as my first reaction!!! I'm proud of myself. I'm inching towards the Brittney G. approach to parenting ;) I did however immediately put down the camera and clean like a mad woman...some things just can't be changed.

On the other hand, check out those green-grey eyes!

4 comments:

Araksya's Busy Kitchen said...

She is so cute, and I think she did a great job! Way to go, Abby!

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

HA HA HA!! Okay I have had my laugh, I am sorry she got into your make up. She did a good job.

Melissa Hodgen said...

Yes, blogging is good for the entire family. I too have grabbed the camera as a first reaction instead of pulling my hair. Just keep her away from the nail polish.

brit said...

you are so funny! and if only we could keep them away from nail polish!

i LOVE the bunk beds. i am ticked i have never been to your house. HOW CAN THAT BE (sigh). it looks awesome.

Maybe we can hook up one of these days in the summer for a swim!