Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Look, another Joyce clone!

First, that is not an arm over there to the left, it's the cord. The cord is actually smooshed all round the face, but I think we still got a pretty good picture. I can't believe how much squishiness this baby already has on it's cheeks! And I can see a definite similarity to all of the other kids in this baby. And I just gotta say how much I love my dr. He didn't have to let us have another u/s but all of the kids were with us and I asked about a 4D and if I'd need any other u/s in the future and he said we could do one now since everyone was there. The kids were so excited!! Especially Megyn. I said it looks like the baby has James nose and James reply was "well, that must mean it's a boy because I have a boy nose!" too awesome. BTW we still don't know what it is...I was tempted to ask but decided I'd made it this long surely I could hold out a little longer.

1 comment:

Araksya Kennard said...

That's so amazing! The baby looks even bigger than Abbey (sp)!!!